1. Be Simple and Easy to Use
2. Be Responsive, Fast Loading, and Smooth Scrolling
3. Engage Your Users by Giving Them Something to Do on Your Site
4. Don’t Make Your Site Too Busy or Distracting
5. Keep the Design Consistent Across Devices
Web design is the process of visualizing the ideas in a manner that it meets the needs of users and conforms to web industry standards.
Web design is a very vast and broad topic. As a copywriter, you may be required to understand and communicate about different aspects of web design such as responsive website design, coding or SEO.